The Unlocked Writer™ Program - 1:1 Writing Coaching
Writing has always been a part of your life. The act of writing probably fuels your heart and spirit—and sanity—more than you’ve ever let anyone know.
And if you’re not writing as often as you like, I'll bet you miss it.
If you’re a writer whose writing life has stalled, here's your chance to jump-start your writing dreams. We’ll tackle anything that’s holding you back: fear, doubt, resistance, overwhelm, confusion, and the ongoing demands of life and work. Together we’ll forge the keys you need to unlock your writer-self and get you creating again.
This program is for you if…
- you're working on a writing project but don't quite know what to do to take it to the finish line.
- you want to be more accountable to the promises you've made yourself.
- you are struggling to find the time or courage to write.
- you haven't written in a long time but are ready to invite writing back into your life.
- you're writing, but not as often or as productively as you'd like.
The Unlocked Writer™ Program consists of three months of one-on-one coaching that will help you get back on track, clarify your goals, overcome obstacles, set yourself up for success, and get you writing again so you can start shaping a creative life you feel great about.
To check availability and see if the Unlocked Writer™ Program is right for you, click here:
"Suzanne helped me find my writing G-spot!" ~ Michael McAdam
The Artistic Accountability Program
This program is for Unlocked Writer grads or Canadian Authors Association Members.
Work with Suzanne one-on-one to practice the principles of the Unlocked Writer with your current work-in-progress so you can stay the course and write to "Done!"
This program is for you if…
- you’ve completed the Unlocked Writer program or are a member of the Canadian Authors Association - Alberta Branch.
- you’re working on a specific project but it’s just too easy to let it slide when you are working on your own. You work best with deadlines and someone to report to.
- you’re worried you’ll never complete your project, your writing dream will die and your words will never get out there.
- you're ready to take yourself and your writing project seriously.
- you want someone in your corner to provide ongoing support as you work on a full-length writing project.
Every writer deserves to have a coach in her corner. The Artistic Accountability Program is that extra insurance you need to know YOU GOT THIS!
To check availability and see if the Artistic Accountability Program is right for you, click here:
"Suzanne helped me develop an approach that fits my style for the most ambitious writing project I've ever undertaken. Our weekly check-ins keep me focused and motivated. When I have a bad week, Suzanne's kind encouragement and constructive suggestions get me going again. I love working with Suzanne and would recommend the accountability package to anyone who would like ongoing support for their writing." ~ Angela Kublik